Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - T6-Brand new
Thread: T6-Brand new
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 03:27 PM   #6 (permalink)
hikeswithdogs
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by poutanen View Post
I wish they still made them... I love my T7 and ride it on anything, but I've been getting a lot of topsheet cracks lately. When I go over a rock it may only take a couple mm gouge out of the base, but it transfers that energy right through the core and will badly crack the topsheet.

Still it's been a very robust board considering what I've done to it (I tend to land very tail heavy).
I've never ridden anything I could get leaned over(before washing out) like the T6 also the fact that light could pass through the board was pretty cool and they basically weighed nothing....but yea my 09-10 shit you run over a limp dick and it would transfers cracks\bulges RIGHT to the topsheet. There now cool ornaments hanging in my basement waiting for me to attach some LED lights behind them to show off the honeycomb core.

I'm tempted to take them out once in awhile but generally I'm to lazy to go back to a traditional cambered board, would be great boardercross board though.