Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Warmest, Driest, Most Durable glove thread
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 04:50 PM   #52 (permalink)
FacePlant4Free
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheeseForSteeze View Post
My Candy Grind The CG came in and I got to pick them up. Jury is out on the durability and dryness (haven't tested them actually riding) but the warmth is off the scale. My hands were sweating just wearing them for one minute to get a feel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbospartan View Post
Bump.

Can anyone comment on the Candy Grind Hand Bags?

I'm thinking about getting these mitts, and I like the fact that they have a removeable liner and that you can unzip them to use your fingers (or cool off).

Any reviews?

I read above CheezeforSteeze just got some Candy Grinds and they are very warm... what model did you get?

I bought Red Park Gloves from CandyGrind last year. They were really warm, but mehhhhh they definitely wore quickly and didn't keep the weather out all that well. They would constantly be soaked half way through the day. Then again they are Park gloves and i was all over the place with them. Really nice low profile fit though.

I also didn't hit em with any waterproofer when i got them so maybe that would be the way to go.

Last edited by FacePlant4Free; 12-06-2012 at 04:53 PM.
FacePlant4Free is offline   Reply With Quote