Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Dem pow Rockets.
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 06:22 PM   #19 (permalink)
phony_stark
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TorpedoVegas View Post
You're right about the edge tech and the extruded base not being a deal breaker for a pow board. The original question was for a pow board with a side of groomers... Which is where the other stuff kind of starts to shape the decision making process a little bit more. If it was a purely deep snow pow board I'd love to try out a Yes 420.... That board would be sweet as long as it never saw hard pack/groomers. It all depends on how large of a quiver you can finance... There's always one more board
I missed the side of groomers part.

If that's the case, also take a look at the Charlie Slasher, which rides groomers pretty well and looks/acts like a regular snowboard.

Aaaaand, even though I haven't ridden one, the Burton Sherlock, which a lot of people say is a quiver killer.
(my next p0w shape)

I hear you on the quiver addiction. I never thought that'd be me, but last year I rotated boards every 5 or so days if conditions permitted and still feel like "I need this one."
phony_stark is offline   Reply With Quote