Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Nidecker Ultralight
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 06:34 PM   #24 (permalink)
Sassicaia
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Im not going to write a whole review because im not there yet with enough experience to give one that wouldn't suck. Having said that i have gone through 5 boards trying to find the best one to meet the style and snow-conditions that I spend the vast majority of my time with.

Although I now have multiple boards, id prefer one that does a great job at everything I do which is bomb groomers, carve, and float in powder. Today I was at my local hill which had 11 cm (4.5") of new snow on top of had pack in the morning which turned heavy and crappy by 1pm. This board floated great in powder, and was a tank through the crap without giving an inch at high speeds. Turn initiation was fast and easy, although I had a new pair of IPOs, so I cant say for sure how much of that was board or bindings.

The board gave me a smile on my face and sense of relief that I finally found what I was looking for from a board. I certainly need more time to test it in the crap, ice and more of everything, but so far im very pleased.

If you have the chance, means or simply get drunk and order shit blind online like me then id highly recommend it if your riding style matches mine.
Sassicaia is offline   Reply With Quote