Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Goggle q's - lens quality/durability
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 05:48 PM   #7 (permalink)
jello24

Quote:
Originally Posted by extra0 View Post
^idk, those look too far down on your nose to me.

"flexible frame conforms to any face" means on the sides, not from top to bottom. I think it's a little misleading on Spy's part.
well i was always looking for an oversized goggle that didnt have air gaps on the foam for my small face. I'm part of the generation that LOVE the EG2/Fishbowl look. My friend has one and I was jealous to shit of his EG2's.

That's where, for me, the Platoons fit the bill perfectly. Oversized goggles where the foam conforms to every nook and cranny of my face, including the low nose bridge and the gaps beside the nostrils. They didnt really mislead with the foam conforming any face since it does exactly that. About the only place air goes in that goggle is through the vent and up the helmet, which is by design.

Whether or not it's too big for a person is up to them, if they like looking like astronauts with their mirrored lenses, then how low it sits on ones' nose is a moot point at that stage.
jello24 is offline   Reply With Quote