Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Vancouver 12-13 Season
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 05:59 PM   #195 (permalink)
timmytard
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassicaia View Post
How is that possible? Is that the board you were telling me about on the lift you were so looking forward to use? could it be a warranty issue?

Thats really shitty...kinda funny, but really shityy.
You got it. I had been itchin' to take this thing out, but I was worried I might put a scratch on it, it was absolutely flawless, not a single mark on it.
The guy I bought it off had only taken it out like 5 times in super deep days.

I was wondering about any sort of warranty, but it's a 2010, so past the warranty period.

I've read a tonne before & after I purchased this thing, & from what I've read it's supposed to be stiff as fuck. Shouldn't stiff as fuck = strength?
Because honestly I don't think any of my other boards would have snapped that easy.

I'm only about 160-165lbs right now, I don't know what the weight range is for the 164 off the top of my head but I bet I didn't even fit in that weight class for that board?

I might try & get in touch with Ride, but even with my best sob story, I'm pretty sure they're gonna say "shitty for you"?

No offense, but it ain't funny & if anyone would have laughed or even made a smart ass comment yesterday. I would have broken their neck on the spot.
I'm not kiddin'. El snappo.

TT

Then I am so close to immortality
timmytard is offline   Reply With Quote