Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Dem pow Rockets.
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 07:29 PM   #20 (permalink)
blunted_nose
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by phony_stark View Post
I missed the side of groomers part.

If that's the case, also take a look at the Charlie Slasher, which rides groomers pretty well and looks/acts like a regular snowboard.

Aaaaand, even though I haven't ridden one, the Burton Sherlock, which a lot of people say is a quiver killer.
(my next p0w shape)

I hear you on the quiver addiction. I never thought that'd be me, but last year I rotated boards every 5 or so days if conditions permitted and still feel like "I need this one."
Mhm, i keep saying to myself that this will be my last. Then I see something new and I just feel the need to get it. Plus I'm building a board package because I don't have to pay for rent and school yet. I'm getting the hovercraft in 160 because of base, stiffness and camber with rocker. I'm also getting tt30's in black. So yeah.... Just have to wait for my pay checks and ill post pics by end of December. Arsenal and torpedo I can't wait to ride waist deep with my hovy, I hope you don't mind the third hovercraft?
blunted_nose is offline   Reply With Quote