Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Dem pow Rockets.
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 11:21 PM   #22 (permalink)
ARSENALFAN
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by blunted_nose View Post
Fuck, i cant decide if i want the hovercraft or the camel toe. Same price. Hovercraft is sintered and stiffer and magne tracked so good for groomers but the tail is kind of flat and i dont like it. camel has tbt which is amazing for pow and the the nice tail and big nose. I read about goliath being sick in pow and it isnt even a true pow stick, cant imagine what camel toe would be like. But its slow and softer but that could be more of a surfy feeling, shit. No edge tech but i got a board with magne already for those icy days and if it snows the groomers wont be icy so i dont have to worry about it. Damn, i like camel but if they only came out with a sintered and magned one that would be super sick. The shape of hovercraft is what i dont like but i want to try tbt. Can anyone help or will i have to bet on one and bite it? I dont really want to do that. Arsenal, could i possibly try out your hovercraft on groomers for like 30 seconds?
I wouldn't have a problem with you trying out the board. But my recommendation would be to get really good on the Goat. Tame that Goat. It will make you a better rider. Your a big kid and should be able to tame that thing. And think about a pow board next year. Save your cash man. We are well paid adults and were thinking twice about a pow board. Don't spend the cash right now.
ARSENALFAN is offline   Reply With Quote