Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - 2013 Lib Tech Banana Magic impressions / review
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 07:58 AM   #10 (permalink)
Jeb

Quote:
Originally Posted by someguy View Post
Can you please shortly explain why you chose the Attack Banana and not for example another LibTech board? Did you ride other LibTech boards?
Me: I'd call myself an "advanced intermediate" who gets out 20-30 times a year, mostly in NH and Maine. I am more into groomers, glades and natural smaller jumps than the park.

The only Lib Tech boards I demo'ed were the TRS, the Skate Banana and the Attack Banana.

- The Skate Banana was really not for me. I could tell that in 1 run.

- The TRS is an awesome board. I loved it right away and thought I was going to buy it. I could have, and I probably would have been just as happy with it.

- The last board I demo'd was the Attack Banana, and I just liked the feel a little better at speed. For me, the TRS held its edge the same as the AB, but I just thought the AB was a little more buttery. Turn initiation just seemed so effortless. I liked the looks of it - and I got one for about $75 less than the TRS.

I can't speak to the Banana Magic. It's the clear-cut favorite of a very knowledgeable local shop guy, but that's all I know about it.

Wish I could offer more.
Jeb is offline   Reply With Quote