Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Flow Binding 2013 Q & A
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 08:29 AM   #271 (permalink)
Wiredsport
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIRider View Post
I did today. I brought my boot, and it fits similar to my old binding. Some overhang. They didn't have the GT or RS but did have the AT. So now I'm not sure if I will go with the GT's S shape strap, or RS's conventional over the top one.

what do you suggest. I recon the RS is even stiffer than the GT, and will probably cover better my larger boot, that the toe strap of the GT which might have difficulty reaching around.
That is a question we are getting a lot now. The toe strap has no problem reaching any size 14 boots that we have tried it with (XL bindings of course). Size 14 has the binding maxed out or very close. Size 13 has over a cm of strap (at least) on all models we have tried.

As for a preference between the two there is no one answer that will work for all riders. Having that pull-back from the toe strap is awesome but it changes the feel of any binding, these included. It is preference whether that is going to be a good thing or not for you.
Wiredsport is offline   Reply With Quote