Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

The North Face Outlet?

9K views 24 replies 11 participants last post by  Easto 
#1 ·
#4 ·
I asked them about that and here was the conversation.

Hello. I have a question regarding the Mens North Face Recco Jacket. It says
it is waterproof and breathable, and I was wondering what the
waterproof/breathability rating was exactly.

And I kid you not, here was the reply,

"It's very clearly already."

haha so I have no idea what to make of that.

#6 ·
Not sure exactly how legit,

"Women's North Face Outlet have grown to be warm cakes available on the market worldwide. In North Face Outlet collections, you can find all kinds of many jacket, hoodie and Gloves on sale. Made of the silky fleece, fill down and high quality nylon, the North Face Coat are also provide warmth and comfortable. Through supplies in order to designs, the actual North Face Jackets is a good option for a person.":icon_scratch:

#13 ·
It's legit. I've been to the real outlet stores and have bought stuff from it. I think most is seconds or last years stock or colors. The only thing is that they won't warranty things from the outlet. The tags may come with a line through the guarantee that is sewn to it.

#18 ·
we have an outlet store here in the Dayton Cincinnati area.. its north face ran and doesn't warrant any products. the O in the neck tag is marked black to signify its an outlet purchase. during the holidays its common for everything in the store to be an additional 40 percent off.

#22 ·
Something similar happened to me and a knock-off NHL jersey. Once I got the gear (not really a great knock off) I tried to return it (emails to vendor) and finally got my credit card company involved (keep the shipping slip thing, screenshots of webpage and all emails to vendor) and ended up getting the charge reversed and kept the (admittedly) crappy jersey.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.