Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Need help picking a board
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 12-08-2012, 02:27 PM Thread Starter
Junior Member
nstp0316's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Farmington CT
Posts: 6
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Need help picking a board

Hey everyone, I am currently riding a 2009 Burton Bullet 160cm. I am looking for a new board. I am 6'1 160lbs and an intermediate rider. I spend 90% of my time on groomers and powder and the other 10% in the park. I am just starting to learn in the park, so I am not doing anything crazy.

I have been looking into the Ride Machete, K2 Raygun and K2 Life Like.

Does anyone have any opinions on these boards and if so which one would you recommend?

Or are there any other boards you would recommend?

Thank you for all input!

Last edited by nstp0316; 12-08-2012 at 02:37 PM.
nstp0316 is offline  
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome