Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Epic Ski Crashes
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 03:46 PM   #11 (permalink)
Efilnikufesin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gdog42 View Post
Nice! Funny how the snowboarders didn't seem to have problems in that yet the skiers were all over the place. They have more to worry about: 2 skis and 2 poles, whereas we only have to be concerned about the position of 1 board.

All these videos make me wonder why they tell us we need a leash to prevent a "runaway board" when skiers are the ones whose shit goes everywhere.
I just ignore those guys anyway. At some places here in MI they actually make it mandatory for snowboarders. This makes perfect sense for their step-in rental boards, which would freeze up and wouldn't click to my boots years ago when I used them. But my board and all other non-rentals have strap-in bindings, so I always just put my front pant leg over my binding straps so the can't see that there isn't a leash.

Man, I wish I lived out west somewhere.

Must be a skier taping, because he seems to cut off every snowboarder looking like they are nailing the jump till it's cut off.
Efilnikufesin is offline   Reply With Quote