Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - 2013 Lib Tech Banana Magic impressions / review
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 05:38 PM   #36 (permalink)
Brainwashed

Quote:
Originally Posted by someguy View Post
That's also one thing I'd like to know.

I want to thank all of you for the most valuable input

Meanwhile I tied myself down to two Boards and I already ordered both of them: LibTech TRS 157 and LibTech Attack Banana 156.

The only thing I need to do now is to make a wise decision between those two boards . Then I will return the other board.
Is it possible to ride both boards? I think you have it narrowed down to the two best boards Lib makes for you riding style. It's like deciding which beer you like. Pilsner or a Porter. No one can tell you which one you will like best.

As you can see as well, people will disagree as to each boards characteristics and how they handle. Just like hktrdr and I, I'm sure we would get along great in person but it's as if I like Porter and he likes Pilsner. We just need to agree to disagree - even though he's wrong. I kid, I kid!

I know a decision like this is hard, I was just there. Just remember that you get to pick between two of the best boards made. The best thing to do would be to ride them back to back in the same conditions to choose one. If you can't ride the, go through all of the online reviews you can find and pick the one that sounds more like what your looking for and don't look back. Both of those boards are great and I honestly think you will enjoy either one. I honestly think I would have loved the TRS I nearly bought just as much as I like my Magic. They are just slightly different.
Brainwashed is offline   Reply With Quote