Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Best goggle to get for day and night boarding?
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 11:37 PM   #24 (permalink)
sneaky

Alright, I'll be hitting Bear Mountain next week for day boarding. I'll need to choose a goggle before then. I mostly go night boarding so I thought hi yellow would be a good choice but I know it won't be so good for day boarding because of the sunlight... or is that not true? I want the best one for day boarding that isn't too dark, too much color, and pretty clear but at the same time blocks the sunlight. I researched a bit and thought Pink iridium works well. I also heard it works really well at night too so I probably won't even have to change my lens. Either way, just for the day.. what lens would you guys choose that'll work good for one day boarding and mostly night afterwards. If I have to get replacement lens, I'll probably do so later.

Fire iridium looks so sexy because of the mirror but I hear it's very dark.. How will intense yellow work in day? Is everything you see on the slope is yellow when you wear it? Anyways, please recommend for me. I'll be choosing a goggle online by tomorrow or the next day. Thank you.
sneaky is offline   Reply With Quote