Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Vancouver 12-13 Season
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 02:47 AM   #209 (permalink)
timmytard
Veteran Member

[QUOTE=Sassicaia;549724]If I were you Id seriously bitch at Ride. Ask to speak with the top person available and acknowledge the fact its a 2010 etc, but then simply ask if he thinks its reasonable it should break like that. What did you actually do to make it snap BTW? I cant image snapping a board.

Whats kinda strange is there is a Cronic Taco place across from me and they a bran new Ride board cracked in half hanging on the way as a decoration.

Actually maybe I will contact them, because I really don't think it sould have snapped that easy.

I was up on Skychair going down glades, well I actually never even got to go down it. I ducted under the rope, traversed across a little bit. Then just as you drop in to that little spot, where you stop to look over the back side of Cypress.
Instead of stopping @ the crest of the hill, I just kept going, I landed 50/50 on a snow ghost.

I didn't land that hard @ all, not enough to make me wipe out & my momentum kept me going over it. So it wasn't a instant stop or anything.

Where it snapped is where the under side of the large ducks wing meets the white background. Perfect split right down the die cut ducks wing.

I'll take a pic when I get home.

Nice find with the other broken one, might be useful info.
I'm going to find out about it. So thank you for that

TT
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ALBERT S SNOW GHOST PHOTO.jpg (141.9 KB, 50 views)

Then I am so close to immortality
timmytard is offline   Reply With Quote