Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Is this odd or is it just me?
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 01:20 PM   #14 (permalink)
jdmccright

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdahoFreshies View Post
I agree with the above statement that if they tell you that you cant wear it then they need to buy you a new one. Ask them if anywhere in the rules on the issue and what specifically they are. You did not order the same jacket ski patrol wears so you are not impersonating them, and even so i dont think it's a crime to impersonate ski patrol anyway. They might as well ban all red colored jackets because form a quick glance it "might" look like a ski patrol person. They cant press any legal charges so talk to a manager and tell them to deal with it.
Unfortunately most places reserve the right to kick you out for anything and really they could have a point with this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie67 View Post
Wear it again, see are you pulled again. I'd say this is one patroller being a dick, the rest probably couldn't care less.
This is what I would do and if they said anything again tell them to give you some tape to put over it. If they say no, ask for a manager cause they are just being dicks.
jdmccright is offline   Reply With Quote