Originally Posted by sabatoa
I'm officially in. Bought tickets.
Dave, Sabatoa, Sounds like you guys got a great trip ahead of ya!
So, It looks like it's supposed to snow ALL
week up @ Boyne Highlands! (...I left @ noon today & the snow did hit just in time for the drive!)
I'm givin' some serious
thought to heading up again next Sat. am., home Sun. evening! If by Wed., Thur. the forecast is still dealing out daily snow up yonder? I think I'll just have
to go. Even if it means sleepin in the rental car!
I need something to make up for the TOTALLY
disappointing performance this weekend! (By Ma Nature & myself!!) Can't take a long weekend as it's a blackout period for my company for vacation days! (...already got my room reservation for the 27th thru 30th to hit the Demo day @ Highlands! I have a feeling I will be "deathly Ill" those days! )