Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - K2 WWW or Rome Artifact?
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 01:08 PM   #6 (permalink)
JYM

I hear many great things from both sides the WWW and Artifact. I guess all it boils down to do is personal preference. Im leaning more towards the WWW just because it seems to have a bit more stability and pop in exchange for flex. The Artifact really does sound like a fun board and was actually my first pick before doing extra research on other boards. I also heard that having a really soft buttery board can actually hurt your performance doing jumps and butters because its much easier to wash out (especially combined with rocker camber and a shorter length). Having said that, everything points toward the WWW; it might not be as soft as the Artifact but it is definitely soft enough to be able to perform, whilst giving a better edge, stability, and pop which also means comefortable performance outside the park terrain (to an extend). Of course many of these factors ultimately come down to the rider himself, but these "factors" can contribute to a easier learning curve, a more enjoyable ride. This is pretty much what i learned from my research. If anyone care to disagree or add unto what i've stated please feel free to do so! I love hearing other people's opinions and never hurts to know how others feel!

EDIT:

I just placed my order on the K2 WWW 47! Im stoked!

Last edited by JYM; 12-10-2012 at 02:26 PM.
JYM is offline   Reply With Quote