Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Getting One Magtek, need some advice...
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 03:25 PM   #1 (permalink)
pyite

Default Getting One Magtek, need some advice...

So I've decided to get a Rossignol One Magtek, and I could really use some expert advice before I plunk down $600. First of all, I'm 5'10, but only 125lbs, so none of the size charts online are very helpful. I can choose either a 153 or 156cm model. As for my riding style, I fit into the advanced category, and I mostly do blacks out here in Colorado. I don't do any park stuff - I just like to go fast. So my first question is, which size?

Second, what bindings and boots would go well with it? I know very little about what my options are, and what would be compatible. My current setup, in case anyone wants to know, is a Burton Clash 150/Freestyle bindings/Freestyle boots (I've had it for probably 8 years, and I only just moved to CO, so cut me some slack!). Incidentally, how strongly would people recommend that I get new boots? I'm very satisfied with my current ones, but I don't know whether they'll diminish the quality of my new ride...

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
pyite is offline   Reply With Quote