Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Park Tips?
Thread: Park Tips?
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 08:12 PM   #7 (permalink)
Physx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny Bam View Post
Youve only gone 6 times? Can you even carve and ride at high speeds yet?? If you say yes we will need video proof showing what you think high speeds and carving are.... How about riding switch?? These are all things you should have a good hold on before you even start thinking about stepping your park game up....

Not saying I dont believe your hitting the park but I doubt with 6 days of riding that you are actually coming close to throwing 3's.

I picked it up very quickly as well but even when I was hitting small features in the park after 10 days of riding I probably should have been mastering the basics.
I used to ski for about 10 years so I had the idea of how snowboarding worked after seeing others snowboard for years. I can carve and ride at high speeds, and I can get down blacks without leafing or falling much. I can get to around 300 degrees on the 3. I ride with friends that are very good, so watching them has helped me so much! I've spent most of my time in the parks. In my first day of riding I had the basics of snowboarding down pretty good.
Physx is offline   Reply With Quote