Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Park Tips?
Thread: Park Tips?
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 09:37 PM   #14 (permalink)
Skinny Bam

Heres a tip: LEARN TO RIDE FIRST INSTEAD OF TRYING TO SHOW OFF FOR YOUR BUDDIES/ SNOW HOES/ WHATEVER.

Why are you washing out when your trying backflips? Because you dont know how to fucking ride and your trying backflips. I dont care what you did before, even if the 6 days you rode for 24 hours you dont have enough experience. After 30+ days of solid riding MAYBE you will know what I mean. You have to become one with your edges and that takes time. Or dont. I mean Mark Mcmorris is a pro who throws triple corks all day and he cant ride powder steeps for shit! But thats just plain embarrassing if you ask me.

Heres my REAL tip: learn how to haul ass down blues and blacks and then trees. Your gonna eat shit bad if you cant control yourself on bigger jumps. Also stop trying 3's and shit until you can ride down the whole mountain switch at good speed. AFTER all that then learn butters, 180 and 360 butters. These will probably help the most with spins.
Skinny Bam is offline   Reply With Quote