Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - 2013 Lib Tech Banana Magic impressions / review
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 12:20 AM   #39 (permalink)
Weipim

hey there, I was exactly in your situation at my local shop, hesitating between trs, AB and Gnu RC. I finally went with the RC just because I told myself, heck I am about to try new stuff and why not just push it further? Asym sidecut, the shape of RC with full mtx, and the
c2btx is a jack of all trades to me and I've had only 3 days on them but really loves them to death. I paired them with ride delta mvmt, union asadachi and rome 390; among the bindings i especially liked asadachi, i never thought i can handle small jumps (not park kickers) this good, never fell on landing: which i was right, i am not good at jumps at all since I don't perform as good on the 390 boss with that deck.

So down the road I guess the gnu rc is a really versatile board when combined with different bindings. I wish i could try trs or AB or even BM, but now I am damn happy with my setup and maybe next year i will grab a new deck again and this time it will be Lib for sure. Hope this helps.

btw, im 6' 180lbs and RC was 154.5
Weipim is offline   Reply With Quote