Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Ollie help?
Thread: Ollie help?
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 02:34 AM   #22 (permalink)
RockyMTNsteeze

I ollie one footed on my snowboard higher than I can with a skateboard. I can't skate like I can snowboard. I actually think mountain biking was a big factor in my nice snowboard ollie.

When I see a good thing to ollie off of, I get flat on my base and go directly in for the kill. I pick a spot to ollie. I kinda scoot the board a little forward and shift my leading knee into the ollie and pop the tail up. Then I hear that POP, it sounds like thunder when I ollie.

This probably makes no sense, look up snowboard ollie on Utube and watch other people do them. This video does a better job at explaining ollies than me. For me it was like something that clicked and was not being pursued. Once it clicked I was always doing them.

Snowboard Trick Tips: How to Ollie - YouTube">Snowboard Trick Tips: How to Ollie - YouTube" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="385">

IT AINT EAZY BEIN STEEZY

Last edited by RockyMTNsteeze; 12-11-2012 at 02:37 AM. Reason: the Utube link was not workin
RockyMTNsteeze is offline   Reply With Quote