Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

WTB: Bindings

2K views 15 replies 4 participants last post by  Rookie09 
#1 ·
I may be in the market for some bindings. I don't have a lot of money so I will be looking for a used pair. Looking to spend $100 or less including shipping. Condition rating of 7/10 or better. Preferably a 2010/2011 model or newer. I'm a size 9 for boots, so probably looking at a M, M/L, or a small L. I will consider almost all reputable brands excluding Flow and other rear-entry models. If you have anything you can part with that meets at least some of these conditions, let me know!

#5 ·
That might be a possibility. Can you send me some pics of them? Also, do they have 4x4 baseplates? Because I don't have a Burton board. I still need to hear back from Ride to see if they can fix the bindings I have for free before I buy new ones. I should know by later today or tomorrow.

#13 ·
They don't sound like they'd fit my style. I'm about half park, half messing around on groomers. These seem a bit stuff for me. Also, I'm still not sure what I think of Drake as a company. They don't seem as high-end as a bunch of the others. Thanks though

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.