Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - I need some supporters!
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 04:26 AM   #1 (permalink)
Reminiscent

Default I need some supporters!

I was looking around for unique snowboarding company that makes custom boards when I stumbled onto this website: DAZZLE SNOWBOARDS. They are based in Italy I believe, and they claim to have very unique and high performance boards. So I sent the owner an email asking if they could send me a board for a discounted price so I can thoroughly review them and recommend them to you guys if it's worth it. I can also get you guys some discounts on their boards if you'd like with a reference code. I, however, need some people to support me in this. I just need an approval if this is a good idea, or "constructive criticism" of my idea, if you'd like to call it that. The reason I want to review their boards is because I haven't found a single review anywhere on their boards. I searched for hours to no avail. The reason I need supporters is to exemplify to the owner the opportunity that lies ahead of him. Anyone with me on this?