Snowshoe Resort or wait and go to Appalachian mtn?
I'm supposed to go to Appalachian Mountain this weekend to snowboard which is only a 3 hour drive for me. They might not have snow though. Would it be worth it to drive 6 hours to Snowshoe in WV or wait for snow at Appalachian? If I miss this weekend, I will have to wait until the last weekend in Dec. to go anywhere again.