Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Vancouver 12-13 Season
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 11:41 AM   #222 (permalink)
grafta
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by unxetas View Post
Finally got up to Seymour last night! The snow was alright, but visibility was the worst I have ever seen..

Was only there for an hour and a bit but it was good to dust off the cobwebs a bit! I pretty much didn't ride last season so the first run was a bit.. How do I put it.. Sketchy! Took me a few runs to get the confidence back.

The new mistery chair was a huge improvement. I have to admit though, it freaked the hell out of me. it was dark, foggy, couldn't even see the chair in front of me, I was alone on my chair and for the first time I was convinced it was going to crash and burn somehow. It was like a scene from a bad horror movie.
Haha, welcome to Seymour night riding!

We were up there as well. Were you still riding when the lights shut down?!
Now that was fun... sorta. We were on the chair and poof, out they went. Couldn't see shit lol. Top half was still on, so not too bad, but from the top park down it was dark as hell and foggy.

Anyway, yeah, pretty hard-packed compared to the weekend but still good to get up to kick off night riding! Stoked!

Give us a yell if ya heading up. Usually have a couple people riding, pretty relaxed crew
grafta is offline   Reply With Quote