Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - I need some supporters!
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 02:13 PM   #15 (permalink)
Reminiscent

You guys are hilarious. The name is quite ridiculous, but I'm going to see if they can keep that name due to the quality and performance of their boards. I have lots of faith because of what they claim. If they can live up to their silly name, then the name doesn't matter. I am not in need of a board, that's why I need a discount. That and I'm running short of spending money . I need your support to prove to them that you'll be interested in my reviews and not disregard them. I am not getting a huge discount, at most 70%. If enough of you support my idea, you'll be able to get a discount as well. At most 20-25% which is quite a lot for snowboards, especially custom made ones. I will also arrange some sort of shipping method to keep the price as low as possible. They have contacted me and they're considering my offer. Your support will help a great deal. Thanks And I'll be gaining relevance by helping people out on this forum. I'll be posting 3-4 times a day on different threads. It'll be hard, but it's worth it if the deal comes through. Thanks everyone!