Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - I need some supporters!
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 03:02 PM   #18 (permalink)
Reminiscent

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaric View Post
Here's the deal. Don't take this as negative, just reality.

1) You're a new member here. You need to get "rep" with the more active users and senior members for us to really pay attention.
2) You're asking for our help to get a cheap board. You need to help us before we help you.
3) The product is a small? company from Italy. I have a feeling shipping prices will be ridiculous
4) As BA said, you need credibility, of which you have none of. Really, he is one of the extreme few on this forum with any credibility.

Again, I'm not trying to be rude, it's just reality. I hope you truly do stick around and help the forum.
I appreciate your feedback and agree 100% with you. I am new and you're right I need to gain my right to talk around here. Secondly, by helping you, you mean helping out on the forum? And yea shipping is 50 euros, but I'm able to ship a group of orders at once to evenly distribute the 50 euros and fees amongst the group. I do need credibility and I have noticed he is one of the extreme few on this forum. I also understand you're pretty respected here too. How many posts and how long does it take to become well known and respected? Thank you so much for your help, really appreciate it.