Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - I said I was going to build a board, here it is.
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 03:06 PM   #28 (permalink)
ETM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjcameron11 View Post
I hope im going to see this at the end of Jan in Rusutsu or Niseko! Props to you mate, very impressive!
With any luck I will have 5 with me in Hokkaido all with varying flex

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowklinger View Post
what are the hoses doing? just curious
The hoses are how the pressure is applied, below is a better pic. When the hoses are flat there is no pressure, pump them up with compressed air and it applies pressure to the board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBNYY View Post
That's awesome my man, do you have pictures from throughout the process? I'd be interested to see those as well because I am completely amazed at you lol!
I do but they are scattered atm. I will document the process on one of the next boards I build

Quote:
Originally Posted by killclimbz View Post
The hoses are to apply pressure. Very nice work! Custom ETM splits coming soon...
I drew up the split last night. Can someone please measure the width of their large sparks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dantech View Post
Very awesome! The ultimate Man project.

I had the same idea last year, did the research, printed the templates but haven't found the time to build the press and such...still would like to finish it sometime.
Just keep at it. Ive been doing this build for around 8 months, a bit here and a bit there.
ETM is offline   Reply With Quote