Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - I need some supporters!
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 04:13 PM   #19 (permalink)
alaric
Banned Bananas [national phenomenon]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reminiscent View Post
I appreciate your feedback and agree 100% with you. I am new and you're right I need to gain my right to talk around here. Secondly, by helping you, you mean helping out on the forum? And yea shipping is 50 euros, but I'm able to ship a group of orders at once to evenly distribute the 50 euros and fees amongst the group. I do need credibility and I have noticed he is one of the extreme few on this forum. I also understand you're pretty respected here too. How many posts and how long does it take to become well known and respected? Thank you so much for your help, really appreciate it.
There's really no set number of posts on when you become respected. It's more of how you present yourself by helping people who are asking questions and if you show respect to all members. Giving respect gets respect. It won't go unnoticed.

If you can help reduce the shipping price then awesome. Unfortunately the problem I see is that it's going to be difficult to get too many of us to BUY an unknown product/brand. I don't want to drop a good chunk of money on a product when I don't know how it'll preform and hold up, and without knowing the company is going to help me out if I have ANY problems with it.