Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Wrath's 1st split adventure
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 07:46 PM   #11 (permalink)
wrathfuldeity
Resident poet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowolf View Post
There is no need to leave that incredible terrain at Baker to ride with someone you don't know and who isnt an experienced coach. Help me out with a couch to flop on, a hot meal, A few brewskis and a hot shower and and I will drive up to you and give you the full day on snow version of my course including mountain safety and avalanche awareness training as well as any riding coaching and MA you might want. A day of lift riding would also be in the works as I am not going to drive to Baker and not spend one day shredding lift accessed goodness and a local rider would be awesome as a guide...
Snowolf, my bad for not extending an invite. We have a wee bit of a house but, if the middle kid is on the boat (merchant mariner should be gone until feb/mar) there's a twin, a double and double blow-up mattress in the mostly dry partly finished basement, waxing and repair tools and some great micro brew pubs within a short crawl. Perhaps we could try to put something together for 3-4 guys...bring Shred, pickup NWBoarder, DZag, Ale...it would be fun.