Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - I need some supporters!
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 09:32 PM   #23 (permalink)
Reminiscent

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneshot View Post
why don't you try getting free gear from a local company rather than some imported goods from a foreign country? there are plenty of USA startups going on.. do your research.

this is my review of your post:
I think your request of this company and this site in general is ridiculous and lame..
You mean reDQlous right?. Jokes aside, the reason I'm proposing this idea to this specific company is because of its enigmatic state of being (if that makes sense). I am very fond of these unknown companies for one specific reason. It gives me a chance to make them popular and well-known. I can be the one saying "I'm the one who introduced this to people". It's also a great business experience for me. And by the way, I'm not getting this for free, I'm getting discount. And the figures were proposed by me to the company and they accepted them. Now they're thinking things through, which I think is a lie and they're actually just going to ignore me and my "lame" request. Let's just cross our fingers and hope this goes through as planned.