Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - I need some supporters!
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 10:00 PM   #27 (permalink)
cjcameron11
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reminiscent View Post
I am a student, and as many of you already know, money is hard to come by at the stage I'm in. All I can afford is around 30% of the original price of the board, hence the 70% discount. I see logic in the 1st, 3rd and 4th, but I think you're perceiving my message in an incorrect fashion by number 3. How are my promises "fake"? I've helped some people already in just a day. Don't go into shrewd and untrue conclusions about me! I think you're way over your head in this respect nonsense. Don't take this offensively though.
Dude you do sound like a kook, first off don't say "i don't want a new board" everyone here would take a new board if they could so that right there screams lie. Secondly if you seriously want people to commit to group buying then post a video of yourself with your license as proof and your address so when you run off with their money they can come beat your ass.

Thirdly, if you wanna rep this brand so bad become an importer for them, shit you may even make some money but don't come onto a forum and pedal some lame ass shit story about being a robin hood type fella by trying to "help everyone out".

Ohh and who have you helped? and i also doubt you're gaining too much respect here....