Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - I need some supporters!
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 09:10 PM   #30 (permalink)
roboelmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reminiscent View Post
I was looking around for unique snowboarding company that makes custom boards when I stumbled onto this website: DAZZLE SNOWBOARDS. They are based in Italy I believe, and they claim to have very unique and high performance boards. So I sent the owner an email asking if they could send me a board for a discounted price so I can thoroughly review them and recommend them to you guys if it's worth it. I can also get you guys some discounts on their boards if you'd like with a reference code. I, however, need some people to support me in this. I just need an approval if this is a good idea, or "constructive criticism" of my idea, if you'd like to call it that. The reason I want to review their boards is because I haven't found a single review anywhere on their boards. I searched for hours to no avail. The reason I need supporters is to exemplify to the owner the opportunity that lies ahead of him. Anyone with me on this?
Reminiscent get the f out of here. You've joined this forum this month, all your posts have been in this one thread. And you want us to support you. If the owner wants to give a board to someone to review, we might as well have it sent to BA or snowwolf, people have actually been helpful in passing on knowledge and quality reviews to the rest of us.