Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - I need some supporters!
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 09:15 PM   #31 (permalink)
Reminiscent

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdn View Post
In regards to your forum question. Yeah the forum is for everyone, that has nothing to do with our questions. You're asking us for a favor, we're asking you who you are. Why not start off writing a review of what you currently ride so we can know if you can even write reviews. Where are you from? If you're from the Northeast, lets meet up and ride so I'll know if you even know how to use a snowboard. Do you see where I'm going with this? You should have worked on establishing yourself long before considering a thread like this.

You're asking us to support you so we can get discounts that can't be confirmed, for boards that none of us know anything about, based on reviews from someone we've never heard of. Do you not see the issue? If people want to blindly support you, that's fine, but the wiser will stay away or at the very least, ask you a litany of questions.
I think I'm in love. This is the advice I needed. Thanks. I live in Vancouver and ride a 2013 Burton Custom X. It's 160cm and I'm 140 pounds. I don't go in the park, but instead carve around the back country and runs in Whistler. I can ride, no doubt, but I've broken my tibia in a soccer incident and lately going on my toe side is difficult. I usually bomb runs with no consequence. I've been riding for 8 years nonstop. Usually head up to grouse two to three times a week and Whistler 4-5 times a year. I am 19 years old. I'll give you a review later on the Custom X as right now I have some papers to write. I am studying in UBC in the field of Science where I'm studying to become a doctor. Everyone in my family is a doctor. My family consists of my mother, father, 2 brothers, and sister. I would post a video of me boarding if I had a decent camera. All I have is my Nokia C300 which has maximum a few minutes of footage and I don't even know how to upload to the internet from the prehistoric device. I hope this helps.