Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - I need some supporters!
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 09:25 PM   #36 (permalink)
tdn
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reminiscent View Post
I think I'm in love. This is the advice I needed. Thanks. I live in Vancouver and ride a 2013 Burton Custom X. It's 160cm and I'm 140 pounds. I don't go in the park, but instead carve around the back country and runs in Whistler. I can ride, no doubt, but I've broken my tibia in a soccer incident and lately going on my toe side is difficult. I usually bomb runs with no consequence. I've been riding for 8 years nonstop. Usually head up to grouse two to three times a week and Whistler 4-5 times a year. I am 19 years old. I'll give you a review later on the Custom X as right now I have some papers to write. I am studying in UBC in the field of Science where I'm studying to become a doctor. Everyone in my family is a doctor. My family consists of my mother, father, 2 brothers, and sister. I would post a video of me boarding if I had a decent camera. All I have is my Nokia C300 which has maximum a few minutes of footage and I don't even know how to upload to the internet from the prehistoric device. I hope this helps.
The damage has already been done man, there's really no redeeming yourself now.

I love threads like these.

And if anything, you should thank BurtonAvenger and Alaric, they've pretty much said it all first. Good luck.

Last edited by tdn; 12-11-2012 at 09:36 PM.