Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Bob Costas and NBC just shat upon the 2cd Amendment on Sunday Night Football
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 10:32 AM   #59 (permalink)
sleev-les

Quote:
Originally Posted by goyo View Post
Geez, I was done with this but ok.
Stupid postings like, "let's get rid of forks because they make you fat" or " let's get rid of cars because they have more death related accidents" makes me sad.
Ignorance at its best.
When you start insulting me for MY opinions makes you ignorant as well.
People in this world have different opinions in every subject and sometimes theres not a "correct" one.

I'm a drone that listens to the media????
O yeah, I'm sure the prime minister himself told you that they were thinking of invading the us.

Now to the subject, again another tragedy in Portland. Yeah I'm sure that guy would have grabbed a fork and started killing those people with it if he didn't had a gun.
...and yet you neglect to produce a valid responce to any key point I posted. I respect opinion, but you dodge the point with trash. Read some history about my Japan comment instead of being ignorant to reality and doing nothing but poking back with nonsense. I'm not insulting your opinion, I'm insulting that your opinions are dodgy at best. If you want to debate, put some weight to it instead of the "I know you are but what am I" responses.

Last edited by sleev-les; 12-12-2012 at 10:36 AM.