Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Bob Costas and NBC just shat upon the 2cd Amendment on Sunday Night Football
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 12:40 PM   #64 (permalink)
tdn
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by eli783 View Post
Well first off, Ill explain the situation. I was sitting in a park, and a fellow asked me for directions. I was giving him directions, when two other guys started to approach us. I didnt think much of it until I heard the sound of a slide cock. I looked over and there it is about 10 yds away, a big ass 1911. I looked him dead in his eyes and knew he was ready to shoot. I just remember running so hard and still got hit with one of two shots. The dude who was talking to me tried to run after me, but really because he was scared. He looked like he had just seen a ghost. I kept running and finally he stopped. Later when the cops caught up with them, he had told them he couldnt keep pace. So no if the dude had a knife, my lung, gallbladder and liver would be just the way god intended them to be
Did this happen in NYC? The city with one of the most gun regulations? Lets assume the dude owned the gun illegal, how would more regulations help?