Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - First legit stick, need bindings and boots!
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 07:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
Endeavor4Ever44

Default First legit stick, need bindings and boots!

Hey all, I'm a 24 year old guy from NE Ohio whose gonna be heading out west for the first time since picking up snowboarding 8 years ago. I'm an all-mountain rider with a drive to do some hard carving through powder. My new stick is a 2013 K2 Raygun 160W and I'm looking into pairing a set of boots and bindings with that. The Raygun has a soft flex (i'm 6'4" - 155lbs) so I'm thinking bindings and boots a little towards the firmer side would be best for better responsiveness.

Can anyone give me some good advice for a pair of boots and bindings (size 11/12 boot) if I'm hoping to spend no more than $500-$600 together? I don't care if it's slip in or straps, laces or drawstrings- just that they're quality and are gonna last long. I know that its gonna be my preference, but I'd love to have a list to start out with and look into. Also, do taller boarders usually prefer canted footbeds or not?
Endeavor4Ever44 is offline   Reply With Quote