Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Bob Costas and NBC just shat upon the 2cd Amendment on Sunday Night Football
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 07:49 PM   #77 (permalink)
eli783

[QUOTE=sleev-les;551373]
Quote:
Originally Posted by eli783 View Post

Being a leader and OWNING are two different things completely. I'm not going to go count how many people are killing others with a swiss vs russian weapon dude. You are fishing now. WHen you own a gun you are liable. You are required to report it by law if someone steals your weapon. Secondly, if you purchase a gun and give it to someone else, you are also liable and its a felony to distrubute firearms without a license. Look at what is in place. I loled at anual psych test. I am curious how you'd respond if you didn't have something bad happen to you and I'm sorry you did. I can only imagine, but what if you were able to carry concealed? That had the potential to change the outcome. All I'm saying is think realistically and about the potential impact to certain things. Like it was said before, I can see the emotion you are displaying.
LOLOL the emotion im displaying? As I laid in the hospital bed, I spoke to my dad about what would have happened had I been armed. I definitely would have been ready and able to defend myself, but there were so many things that couldve gone wrong in that scenario. You cant just have a shootout at the OK corral here in NYC, so a bunch of people walking around packing wouldnt work. Even if I were armed, and got the upper hand somehow, would it really be worth taking 3 lives? Do you understand how having just one more firearm in the scene, greatly escalates everything? Imagine the madness if every player had one...