Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - The Colorado Conditions, Meet ups and General Talk Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 07:35 PM   #214 (permalink)
RockyMTNsteeze

Breckenridge is the shittiest mountain in Summit County. It's nicknames are Breckenfridge and Breckenflat. Face masks must make the shops lots of money. The parking sux, unless you know what your doin and I aint giving away my secrets to not parking in their far away free lots. They have a stupid gondola. Keystone's gondola goes to places that are ridable. If you park in Brecks free lots, you have to take a bus to the gondola then take the gondola, and then you will have to take another chair cause the gondola just goes to the base (lame). They have a clusterfuck of lifts.

Breckenridge gets more snow, but it blows off the mountain anyway. Breckenridge has the best roller in Summit County, but last season they put a no jumping sign on it and guarded it with yellow jackets

There is kinda a Breckenridge hatred over at Keystone. I don't hate Breckenridge, but I like Keystone way better. The thing I hate about Keystone is the changes they have made to make it "kid friendly". They are marketing against their own customers. Years ago they use to be more fun and would have events geared towards their actual customer base. I miss the old days with the green gondola cabins and The Green Lantern.

I would like to point out Keystone has not put up that stupid traffic fence on schoolmarm yet. So less dumb stuff is happening over here.

IT AINT EAZY BEIN STEEZY
RockyMTNsteeze is offline   Reply With Quote