Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

The Snowboard Story

49K views 556 replies 135 participants last post by  Chris 
#1 ·
So my friend started this on another forum and apparently it's become quite interesting. Here are the rules.

Write only three (3) words nothing else to continue with what was stated in the previous posts. The idea is that a story is created after a while with the combination of the posts.

It started snowing

#487 ·
Well it took me 10 minutes to do the first 2 pages, so fuck that. Due to the massive amounts of retardation present, the story becomes split every few posts. Here's the first 2 pages

Story format:

It started snowing, blanketing the mountainside; until a meteor passed by, causing a rather massive glitter. I was drinking large amounts of green tea, until I saw the powder piling up like never before. Everybody was going nuts trying to decide where to activate their intense jet powered backpacks to fly to a place where debauchery is abound.

The fluffy white girlfriend who I eat pasta with In my basement really loves bacon; so I said "chew on this you dirty skank!" and i sprayed a fire extinguisher at the giant crest of the hill outside of my red hut. Then, Tyler Flanagan sparked up a perfectly rolled fatty and immediately started foaming from the eyes while busting the sickest triple Rodeo 1440, and simultaneously smokin' that hot piece of snowboard wax to save Barack Obama From a dragon with a huge ego. The dragon, who was named Hilary, decided global warming caused the economic crisis, then it snowed so much that Hillary's balls dropped on Marc Mcmorris's hairy bitch tits more than once. McMorris then tea-bagged my buddies aunt who loves asian tattoo artists.

"I like turtles," said the boy living in Tijuana. He was smoking awesome grass while searching for pow. Meanwhile, back in Breckenridge, the skittle kids and Angry Snowboarder got pissed off because the parrot couldn't fly alone; except when stoned. Therefore, he sparked the crack pipe that he broke on Pinocchio's head.

Here's the first 2 pages as they appear in this thread.

It started snowing
blanketing the mountainside
until a meteor
passed by, causing
a rather massive
glitter in my
because I was
drinking large amounts
of green tea
Until I saw...
powder piling up
like never before.
everybody was going
Nuts trying to
deciding where to
activate their intense
jet powered backpacks.
to fly to
a place where
debauchery is abound.
The fluffy white
girlfriend who I
eat pasta with
In my basement
really loves bacon.
So, I said
chew on this
you dirty skank
and i sprayed
a fire extinguisher
at the giant
crest of the
hill outside of
my red hut.
Then Tyler Flanagan
sparked up a
perfectly rolled fatty
and immediately started
foaming from the
eyes while busting
the sickest triple
Rodeo 1440 while
while smokin' that
hot piece of
snowboard wax to
save barak obama
From a dragon
with a huge
ego. The dragon
named Hilary, decides
global warming caused
the economic crisis
then it snowed
so much that
Hillary's balls dropped
on Marc Mcmorris's
hairy bitch tits
more than once.
and McMorris tea-bagged
my buddies aunt
who loved asian
tattoo artists who
I like turtles
said the boy
living in Tijuana
smoking awesome grass
searching for pow.
Meanwhile back in
Ber tothe eckenridge
the skittle kids
and Angry Snowboarder...
got pissed off
because the parrot
couldn't fly alone
except when stoned
therefore, he sparked
the crack pipe
that he broke
on pinocchio's head

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.