Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - The Colorado Conditions, Meet ups and General Talk Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 03:10 AM   #227 (permalink)
Skinny Bam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argo View Post
You can still park on the north frontage road by city market or passed the fire house in west vail and hop the bus for free. 1 hour early is plenty for first chair. Vail definitely has more terrain open that BC or keystone. Game creek and chair 11 should be open by Saturday too.
You can just park in the City Market lot all day? How many spots are there/does it fill up quickly on weekdays at all?

How often does the bus come btw?

Granted if I decide to take you up on your tent offer none of that will be necessary ... but I may have to spend some time exploring Vail and Breck for the "secret" spots since I like being able to run to my car if needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by linvillegorge View Post
All ya gotta do is outsmart the Vail parking garages. Park in the garage, then at the end of the day walk through, grab another ticket then use that one to get out of the garage.

In Breck, just park in the free lots and use the free shuttles. They run so often it costs you 15 minutes at most.
I didn't realize there aren't people working the booths...that makes things much much easier
Skinny Bam is offline   Reply With Quote