Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Bob Costas and NBC just shat upon the 2cd Amendment on Sunday Night Football
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 04:37 AM   #86 (permalink)
sleev-les

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdn View Post
Why are you using numbers we've already proven were inaccurate?

Isn't 8000 homicides a year?

National and Pennsylvania Car Accident Statistics 2010, 2011

Looking at 2010.

10,228 dead from drunk drivers vs 8000 homicides. We should have more restrictions on cars!

Hell, if you want to compare all gun deaths (which includes the deaths of bad guys by the way) vs all car deaths, car deaths are still higher.

So.. that point you were trying to make? Nope, didn't work.

Flawed logic. Please point out where in the Bill of Rights it says anything about smoking in public places.

haha ok. You should have done a better job presenting your "case". Here's some advice, if you ever end up in legal trouble, do NOT represent yourself.
These two (goyo and eli) can't even use a simple internet forum to post their threads withough fucking up a quote.... I'm with you bro. Don't know how my name got tied into quotes they stated lol Its typical argument from people with limited knowledge, wearing blinders so they only see guns as problems, not the overall issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdn View Post
Are you kidding me?

I'm done with this thread, I'm getting dumber by the second.

Here's some advice for you, do what you want with it. Take some history courses and pay attention.
x2... These two lack the information needed to make any valid statement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by eli783 View Post
Trying to compare someone misusing a car to the misuse of a firearm is silly. One is rather unneeded...Like I said I wouldve loved for all of them to have had knives in that situation. I wouldve loved to have the option of defending myself or running vs the only option I had, since a firearm was involved.
No its not silly. MURDER IS MURDER. You continually fail to see the reality which makes you ignorant and naive. Death by gun vs car vs knife vs strangulation etc etc is still murder. All the while its still hardest to get a gun. Anyone can get the other items easily to do the job. The independent variable is the person, the dependent is the tool. There are different definitions by law of murder. Premeditated, involuntary etc.. I don't understand how you can throw out facts and post the mess you two do. tdn makes valid points as do I, but at this point you are trying to dig for a comeback.

brb.... Someone was murdered by a snowboard..... Uh oh... Guess we better put restrictions on those <------ Sense my sarcasm

Last edited by sleev-les; 12-13-2012 at 04:44 AM.