If you want I can keep you posted on a possible trip next week. My buddies and I may try to ride some time between this coming Monday, through wednesday. Right now its just weather pending.
I had originally planned on taking off Mon & Tues at work. But, I just got slammed and can't afford to take off any more days until next year. If anything I may go to Hunter on Sunday and deal with that shit show.