Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Help here ...
Thread: Help here ...
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 05:52 PM   #3 (permalink)
snoWorm

Quote:
Originally Posted by gjsnowboarder View Post
That board is made to be a park board. It could be that it is too big for you, but you know, without the details about your physical person (i.e. height, weight, boot size) this will just be an effort in the hypothetical. Please provide those details.

While equipment can be limiting to performing freestyle tricks, personnel misalignments and unrealized skill can be just as limiting. You may find through the assistance you find here that the board isn't the issue. The need to take a freestyle or general rider improvement lesson might be the better option.
6.2 , 80kg , 13 US size ! The problem ofcourse is board! I tried a friend's board (same board but 157) and all became so easy for me! But I have a lot of toe draging so I have some hard takedowns. I never tried a rocker board also!

Many friends of mine, suggested me TBT Goliath or Whatever but I only studied Burton's tech (cause of marketing ). I do not even know if I need a Camper board, a Rocker one, or a hybrid one, or even more the flexibility I need! For the TBT tech I have no idea if this boards is easy for me to take me to the next level!
snoWorm is offline   Reply With Quote