Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Powder Board Suggestions!
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 07:36 PM   #37 (permalink)
timmytard
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bseracka View Post
Wangta have you looked the the new lib c1 profile with rocker in the nose and camber throughth e tail? It looks like a really promising profile for a do everything pow board for those that don't have a dedicated pow board.

Timmy is that the one you just picked up in like new condition? How are you liki??ng the hefes?
Ya, that's the one. It was in better than like new condition. I'm completely heartbroken. I rode it for(no joke) 30 seconds. About 50 feet & snapped it.

I honestly have no idea how it even rides. I might have done 1 carve on it, but I can't recall it. So I might not have even got a single carve on it.

As far fetched & bull shit as that sounds. (I would probably call bull shit if I heard this story) it's what happened. I ran into a member on this forum @ the bottom of the lift. We rode up 2 separate lifts all the way to the top.
He can confirm it. He's not a life long buddy either, I don't even know his real name. I'm sure we did a proper introduction, but I can't remember?

I couldn't stop talkin' about how I had been itchin' to take this thing out, then 30 seconds after my bindings were done up , I snapped it.

I then had a 2010 ft vertical drop to get down, in 2 ft of fresh.
I will say that if it wasn't for the slimewalls, I would have been riding those stupid fuckin' Dual snowboard coke trays down. That's the only thing holding this thing from becoming 2 pieces.

I'm in deadly shape right now, down to about 165lbs. With possibly the most defined 6 pack I've ever had in my life. ( & I'm pushin' 40)
I don't think I'm even in the weight category for a 164?
Someone of that weight shouldn't snap a deck that easy.

Had to sell the Hefe's, so I didn't even get to try those either

Bull shit, I tells ya.

TT

Then I am so close to immortality
timmytard is online now   Reply With Quote