Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Powder Board Suggestions!
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 01:52 AM   #43 (permalink)
snowklinger
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmytard View Post
Ya, that's the one. It was in better than like new condition. I'm completely heartbroken. I rode it for(no joke) 30 seconds. About 50 feet & snapped it.

I honestly have no idea how it even rides. I might have done 1 carve on it, but I can't recall it. So I might not have even got a single carve on it.

As far fetched & bull shit as that sounds. (I would probably call bull shit if I heard this story) it's what happened. I ran into a member on this forum @ the bottom of the lift. We rode up 2 separate lifts all the way to the top.
He can confirm it. He's not a life long buddy either, I don't even know his real name. I'm sure we did a proper introduction, but I can't remember?

I couldn't stop talkin' about how I had been itchin' to take this thing out, then 30 seconds after my bindings were done up , I snapped it.

I then had a 2010 ft vertical drop to get down, in 2 ft of fresh.
I will say that if it wasn't for the slimewalls, I would have been riding those stupid fuckin' Dual snowboard coke trays down. That's the only thing holding this thing from becoming 2 pieces.

I'm in deadly shape right now, down to about 165lbs. With possibly the most defined 6 pack I've ever had in my life. ( & I'm pushin' 40)
I don't think I'm even in the weight category for a 164?
Someone of that weight shouldn't snap a deck that easy.

Had to sell the Hefe's, so I didn't even get to try those either

Bull shit, I tells ya.

TT
But you love Craigslist:signlol: